Distances: 50-80 Km
Elevation gained per ride: 500 m to 1200 m
You will see all that Colombia offers while taking on this serious cycling challenge. The unavoidable soreness and sweat that accompanies you on this cycling holiday are worth the rewards of the beautiful landscapes, friendly people, and the experiences of visiting places like coffee and flower farms, and colonial towns. You will enjoy all that your touring bicycle has to offer on this ride.
All of our tours offer experiences for you to live and understand our culture through authentic Colombian experiences. We organize activities so you can experience a little bit of everything!
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Double occupancy accommodations
- All meals (please advise us in advance of any food allergies and/or dietary restrictions)
- Water, electrolytes, pre-race drinks, juices, snacks (cereal bars, fruit, etc.), are available before, during, and after all rides
- English, Spanish, Italian and French guides
- Free service in the event that bicycles need repair (replacement parts are at the owners’ expense)
- One standard tune-up provided by a certified staff, courtesy of Colombia Cycling
- To complete your experience, we offer a free Medellín city tour. You cannot miss the highlights of the “city of eternal spring”!
- We know that travelling can be hectic and stressful, so we also offer the option to reserve one day before and one day after the training camp for your travel convenience. Early arrivals or late departures will incur a 55 USD fee. Arrangements for accommodations and food are an additional charge.
All riders are expected to exercise proper cycling etiquette to ensure the safety and comfort of all cycling members. Our goal is to provide a fun, memorable, and safe experience for all involved.
Important: Full kit (bib short and jersey; Special Edition Colombia Cycling by Hincapie Sportswear) USD$150.